Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday, Monday

Hey all-

It's Monday evening. I know it's been a while since my last post. Not much is going on. The job hunt has still turned up zilch, but I have to keep looking.
I had a pretty decent weekend. On Saturday, Jeff and Dustin came by and we played some video games, went for pizza (they've got a pizza for 5$ thing at Little Ceasers). Then we watched The Naked Gun, which I hadn't seen. It was pretty funny. On Sunday, we went to Ameoba, which is a music/DVD store. Dustin was looking for a John Lennon CD which he wound up getting at Best Buy. Then, on Sunday night, we went to a 24 hour Walmart where Jeff got Barbarian Invasions.
Today, I finally get to see a new episode of Prison Break, the first in 3 weeks. That show is awesome, and I highly recommend it. It's kinda like The Shawshank Redemption meets 24. Tomorrow, Tuesday, the apartment heads are doing some kind of work on the plumbing. It means that our water will be shut off between 8am-7pm. Also, the plumbers will be coming by each apartment. They've told us that the clubhouse will be open, as well as the showers in the fitness center. YEAH, that's what I need- to take a shower in front of strangers. Well, I'm gonna call it a night. I haven't had dinner yet and am really hungry. Hope everyone has a good week if I don't make another post before then.

Love, Andy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home