Tuesday, October 11, 2005

...Where No Man Has Gone Before

Hey, everyone!

Today is Tuesday, October 11, 2005. I have been meaning to do this for some time, but haven't until now. I decided to start one of these things so people could keep up to date on what's going on with me. For this first one, I guess I should start from the beginning.
As of August, 2003, I have re-located to sunny California in the hopes of getting some kind of career in the movie buisness. The first year I was at the New York Film academy, which was a great expierience all around. The course was only one year (nine months, to be exact) so it was kind of rushed. Before I knew it, I was cast out into the world to make my fourtune. This was around June of last year.
I started working at a place in LA called Watch World, which is a division of Sunglass Hut. While working there, I finished work on a script I was writing. The end result is about 100 pages long. Since then, I've been trying to get an agent to help sell the thing, but it is proving to be difficult. In July of this year, I had to leave the Watch World job. They had transfered me out to Santa Monica, which is about 30 miles away. Not too bad, but with traffic the drive could sometimes take up to 2 hours. Finally, it got to be too much for me and I left to get a job closer to home. That was two months ago and I'm still looking...
Also, in November of last year I started dating a girl I met at Cedar Point and we're still dating today. Our anniversary is Nov. 26th. (Awww).
Recently, there's not much going on except for this job hunt which seems to be endless. This week, I did apply at Fossil @ Citywalk. For those that don't know, city walk is an outside mallattacthed to Universal Studios. I heard about it through my friend Dustin who works at a comic book store there called Things From Another World. I should hear something soon.
That's about all I've got for now. I'm not sure how often I'll be posting on here, at least untill things start to pick up again. For now, I'm gonna sign off and go watch My Name Is Earl and The Office. Woo!

So, until next time- Love, Andy

2 Comments:

Blogger Gizmo said...

Hey, Great Blog!
I have a online dating personals site/. It pretty much covers online dating personals related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

8:45 PM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home