Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A Weeknight

Hey All-

Wednesday night here. Life goes on- as usual. BTW, sorry about the title, it's all I could think of. There has been more construction in the building. In addition to more plumbing stuff, they're going around and replacing the windows in all the apartments. On Sunday, Jeff and Dustin came over and we played a game of Pirates. It was a lot of fun. The new expansion set, Pirates of the South China Seas comes out next month. Should be neat.
Also, last night Jeff and Dustin and I attempted to see Scary Movie 4 at a test screening. We didn't make it in, it seemed like a demographics issue. They were only letting in the younger kids, who I imagine were the target audience anyway. I guess this is the company's right, they are showing the movie for free after all. Still, if they only want a specific age group, they should tell you ahead of time. We got free tickets to see something else. Jeff and Dustin went to see Munich, but because of the showtimes, I opted to go home. No matter what else I could've seen, I still would have had to wait for about 2 hours for them to get done, and I didn't want to hang around for that long by myself, especially since we had alread waited an hour for the screening.I wound up watching Lord of War, which is a great film.
And finally, the new season of 24 has started, and it's going to be a good one. Sean Astin is one of the new characters (you may remember him from Goonies and Lord of the Rings). He did a good job in his first episode. There's also a really neat sub story about the president's wife, who thinks there's a conspiracy going on, but no one believes her because she's crazy. Can't wait until next week's episode...
Anyway, that's all I got for now, I'll post more later- have a good week everyone.

Love, Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home