Saturday, February 04, 2006

Weekend!

Hey everyone-

Saturday night here. Sigh...wish I had more of a personal life. Anywhoo, It's time for a new blog. I guess I should start with the car stories...everyone loves those right? So I had a flat. I heard the sssss sound and felt the car start to wobble...that's bad news. I managed to pull off the road to a gas station, where I had to put on the spare. I'm suprised I still remembered how to do it. I haven't done that since Driver's Ed. My dad made sure that each of us kids changed a tire before we got our licenses, so...I guess the system works. Oh, by the way, while I was trying to pull the car off the road, some lady actually honked and pointed at my tire. Like I couldn't tell.
So I went to a Discount Tires and had to get new ones. Some days...
Then I had to go back the next day and have the starter fixed. All in all, not a fun few days for me. Anyway, things are still the same...looking for a job, writing when I can. I hope there's a silver lining around here somewhere, but they're hard to see some times.
In other news, Smallville saw the death of Johnathan Kent (Clark's Dad). It was sad to see him go, John Schnieder was good. Still, there wasn't much for him to do now that Clark is growing up, and like Martha Kent says, "Hearts are only supposed to beat a certain number of times". I kinda liked that. Also, today I rented Corpse Bride which I've been meaning to see for a while. I was really excited to see it...but it wasn't as good as I'd hoped. Mostly, it was just too short to really tell a compelling story, and was wrapped up with barely any obsticles. It looked cool, the music was good, but you gotta have a good script.
Well, that's all for now, hope everyone who watches the superbowl enjoys it, and everyone who doesn't...enjoys something else. Have a good week.

Love, Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home